In today's highly competitive and dynamic business environment, the focus of top companies is increasing on its most valuable assets – customers. Customers give your company a sense of purpose and direction. Customer satisfaction should be the number-one focus of any business. As such, investing in a high-quality Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is a must for any business that wants to take customer satisfaction to the next level.
SAP Customer Relationship Management is known as integrated customer relationship management module by SAP that helps any organization to achieve their business goals and allows them to perform all Customer Relationship tasks efficiently.
SAP CRM is the most widely used software that helps an organization to maintain a healthy relationship with its client. Every company wants its client to be happy and satisfied through its service as it is the client only who can help their business to expand. CRM systems centralize and store massive volumes of customer and prospect data, from contact history to social media activity, and make it available in real time. You can analyze this data and leverage it to dramatically improve: Sales, Marketing, Customer service, Digital commerce activities.
SAP CRM is a part of SAP business suite. It can implement customized business processes, integrate to other SAP and non-SAP systems, help achieve CRM strategies.
- To centralize all customer data in one place
- To identify and attract new customers
- To increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- To have better relationship with customers
- To increase the sales and the profits
- To identify new sales opportunities
- To analyze customers, vendors and partners
- To share information within different teams/departments within and outside the organization.
In the present market, it is important to recognize and identify customer needs and to guide your sales and marketing services in order to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. It is also important to invest in a unique and cheap solution that helps your business to identify customer requirements and reach its objectives in a dynamic environment.
SAP Cloud for Customer (SAP C4C) is a cloud solution for managing customer relationships and customer sales, service and marketing activities effectively. C4C is cloud based, which makes it faster to implement and has lower maintenance costs for your business and it doesn’t need server architecture maintenance.
SAP C4C is a software as a service (SaaS) platform for sales and service. The platform is composed from two separate entities, SAP Cloud for Sales and SAP Cloud for Service. SAP Cloud for Customers is software as a service-based CRM which runs on SAP’s HANA cloud platform. The user experience is based on Fiori design systems and is developed specifically for SAP C4C.
- Less time for implementation
- Lower implementation and maintenance costs
- Easily integrated with SAP ERP and CRM
- Access all customer information regardless where they are stored
- Information about customers anytime and in any place
- Access of C4C platform through mobile devices
- Fixed analytics that can help predict sales success
- Standard SAP C4C integrations using templates
- Content can automatically be updated in line with each C4C release